1. That all sports activities have an element of danger and horse riding is no exception.
2. All participants must adhere to the instructions of management and staff. In the case of failure to comply with staff or so to cause excess disruption -through misbehavior, none participation our causing distress to other participants, Annaharvey farm has the right to send any participant immediately home at a cost to the parents whatever that may be.
3. That I/my child may suffer serious personal injury, as well as loss of property as a result of exposing myself/my child to the risks and hazards associated with riding as a sport or being accommodated at Annaharvey farm and I voluntarily assume all of the aforesaid risks and hazards
4. The Proprietors and Management of Annaharvey Farm Equestrian Centre reserve the right to refuse an applicant permission to enter/ride at this establishment.
5. Accurate information on allergies and previous riding experience must be supplied before acceptance.
6. While riding regulation headwear, footwear and clothing must be worn. Headwear and footwear brought by clients may be examined by management for suitability.
7. ALL instructions from management and staff must be meticulously followed in the interest of safety.
8. Horses will be matched to riders in accordance with rider’s statement of experience.
9. Riders are recommended to have Personal Accident Insurance Cover.
10. I understand clearly that, by accepting the equestrian centre's terms and signing this agreement, I will be precluded from suing or otherwise claiming against Annaharvey Farm, it's proprietors or owners, from any injury, loss or damage whatsoever sustained and howsoever caused including the default of Annaharvey Farm.
I understand clearly the matters set out above. I also understand that it is not possible for the Establishment to exclude or limit its legal liability in the event of an accident resulting in death, injury or loss but that this waiver form may be relevant in the event of any dispute arising between me (or my child) and the Establishment